African startups have been invited to apply for an opportunity to pitch at the Africa Tech Summit London.
This year’s Summit will take place on June 11th, 2019, as part of London Tech Week (10 and 14 June), providing further engagement and business between the African and European ecosystems.
- Startups must be African (have at least one African co-founder or headquartered in Africa)
- Less than five years old
- Have at least a MVP ideally with existing traction
- Have raised less than $1 million in external funding, and have a current “ask”.
Other Important information
- Only successful applicants will be contacted due to the volume of entries
- All applicants must be able to present at Africa Tech Summit London on June 11th
- We provide complimentary delegate pass for selected ventures
- Applications open until April 30th 2019
- Pitching slot on stage
- Access to all sessions and networking
- Access to other London Tech Week events
- Profile listing
Representatives from Flutterwave, Branch, Lidya, Binance, Yego Moto, GreenTec Capital, OPIC, BitPesa, Carbon, ABAN, AfricInvest, Africa Tech Ventures, Kobo360, TLCom, Lagos Angel Network, Outlierz Ventures, ThankUCash, London Stock Exchange, African Women In Tech, and Swiftly are expected to present at the summit, with more to be announced
The Africa Tech Summit London connects industry leaders, innovators and investors, while providing insights from across the continent on mobile financial services, investment, blockchain, digital, payments and lending, scaling and exits, mobility and logistics, as well as the latest trends and innovations.